Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iphone 6s and the screen is magnified and I can't…

Customer Question
I have an iphone...

I have an iphone 6s and the screen is magnified and I can't use the phone or reduce the size of the screen. A single icon fills up the screen. Help

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ios 11.1.1 I think it up to date.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I use every update sent to me I just added one about 2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have pushed all the button and I have tried to reduce the size by using my fingers on the screen.. I cant use the phone like it is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It has happened before but somehow a screen came up and I was able to reduce the amount of magnification.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the forced restart, do you still have the issue?

It cleared up with no help before you got back to me.

That is awesome timing!

much for free trial. $30 and no direct answer. Then you pitch for another service for another $39. The $5 was a deposit and it was raised to $30 without asking for my approval. Refund $25 charged without my approval.

Sure; you can call customer service at 1-***-***-****