Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to update my iphone software to 11.1 I download…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update my iphone software to 11.1 I download the update OK, but it constantly freezes at about 60% complete while extracting. ANy suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I guess the update I am trying to install is 11.1.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Purchased it--I think--2 years ago.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sounds like the download is corrupted. Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC to update it ?