Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just updated to Sierra--how do I obtain new background

Customer Question
Just updated to Sierra--how...

Just updated to Sierra--how do I obtain new background photos?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

IMac from 2011

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Right after Steve Jobs passed. I did not trouble shoot anything. I am looking for new background photos. I have the Lion version now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you want to show your own photos as the background? Or you wish to get sample photos produced for Sierra?

Please let me know

Thank you