Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to set up new credit card. On Apple I pad. Lost old…

Customer Question
Need to set up...

Need to set up new credit card

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

On Apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Lost old credit card have new

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None need help telephone ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

We support a wide range of services here. Can you tell me please for which service you need to do this for?

Please let me know