Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to cleanup my mac of porn and malware and anything…

Customer Question
I need to cleanup...

I need to cleanup my mac of porn and malware and anything else that should not be there!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I don,t know what model it is although it is about second from the top of the range

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Where do I find this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Approx. 4yrs ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you seeing this pop up on your computer?

Do you get any messages about this?
Please let me know