Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Firefox changed its font size changer today, and I can not…

Customer Question
Firefox changed its font...

Firefox changed its font size changer today, and I can not enlarge the toolbar.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I need help with firefox font changer. I am visually impaired and I cannot read the toolbar. Previous to this, I was able to enlarge the font in the toolbar. Should I call iMac tech support? Will they help with a firefox

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought my iMac at the Mac store in Sacramento. I have added the ad=on, I think, but I don't know where it is or how to use it. Been trying to figure it out for a couple of hours. Thanks for helping.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just the font size in the toolbar.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Shefin, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, download and install Theme Font & Size Changer Add on for Firefox.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/

If you have already installed it, the Theme Font & Size Changer button is added to the right side of the Navigation Toolbar by default. You can move it to any toolbar that you wish including the Status Bar by right clicking on a toolbar, selecting Customize, and dragging the icon to the toolbar of your choice.

If you do not see it, please install it one more time and try again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>