Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is disabled. Iphone 5- I do not know the os! It was…

Customer Question
My phone is disabled ...

My phone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

iphone 5- I do not know the os!

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 5-? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was a gift from my ex- i dont get very far withn the fixes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Iy worked fine at first- then it asked for my password- I did not knw what password ***** have been stored, and thar wasv the last i gould do!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your data in iCloud or in the computer? The reason why I am asking is we can try to do resetting and restoring the iPhone.