Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an ipad and cannot access it - all was fine until I

Customer Question
logged on tonight JA: Have you...
I have an ipad and cannot access it - all was fine until I logged on tonight
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: nothing was e-mailed to me from apple
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: tried to add mexican train but that's about it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none - I am at a loss
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it keeps asking me for other network and I only have wi fi - ethernet in the house
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 28 days ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact make and model of your iPad?

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 16 days ago
Josh, Mac Support

Is it not showing your Wi-Fi network?

Mike, Mac Medic