Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an ipad and cannot access it - all was fine until I…

Customer Question
I have an ipad...

I have an ipad and cannot access it - all was fine until I logged on tonight

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Nothing was e-mailed to me from apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried to add mexican train but that's about it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - I am at a loss

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It keeps asking me for other network and I only have wi fi - ethernet in the house

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact make and model of your iPad?

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Is it not showing your Wi-Fi network?