Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got replacement phone and don't know my I cloud

Customer Question
I just got replacement...

I just got replacement phone and don't know my I cloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I am not sure about that either sorry

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes the last apple update

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I have done so far is turned it on and I guess I can't tap it Fromm broken phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you know the email address associated with Apple ID?

What is your birth date?

How or where do I update payment info

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset the password

Birthdate 1/23/1958

I can't get to my email to answer

Did you select the option to use Security Questions/Answers?

but I do not remember the answers. Really can't this be gotten around

Unfortunately, it is up to the user to make sure they remember their security question/answers or recovery options on the account.

But every time I updated payment info it just came back errer
Now what

Good bye expert

Enjoy the rest of your evening