Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

IPad.....my keyboard has moved to the center and I cannot

Customer Question
read what I have written...
iPad.....my keyboard has moved to the center and I cannot read what I have written. Thank you for your help.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: It is an IPad mini
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Whenever they say to update, I do
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I am hoping you can help me.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I think that is it. Thank you
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 26 days ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced reset?

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 25 days ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Mac Support