Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Every call I make on my iPhone 6 comes back with a call

Customer Question
Every call I make...

Every call I make on my iPhone 6 comes back with a call failed message. And yes the bill is paid

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just the last hour. I look in setting but couldn't seem to find anything that applied

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone 6, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? Is the Internet / Safari currently working on your iPhone 6?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.