Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant open itunes. HP laptop. I have an ipad and an HP

Customer Question
I cant open itunes ...

I cant open itunes

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have an ipad and an HP laptop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to open iTunes, what happens? Does it give you any type of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

nothing happens. it was working a while ago

Thank you for the update. It sounds as though the installation instance of iTunes is faulting. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.