Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got into apple store but cannot find anything to down load…

Customer Question
I got into apple...

I got into apple store but cannot find anything to down load so I was told

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

It is an i-phone if it is that what you need

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is almost a year old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I wa told to download the apple fixd

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me how your iPhone is connected to the network, is it through WiFi or Mobile data?