Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have had to make a new apple id and it wont let me put in

Customer Question
hi i have had...
hi i have had to make a new apple id and it wont let me put in my home number or mobile... it keeps telling me it needs an 8 digit atea code
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: i am trying to do so today...
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: i dont know itas an ipad 2
JA: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all i want to know is how to input my phone number
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my ipad is maybe 6 yrs old
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 29 days ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 29 days ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hi there, It seems the issue was still pending and it was not yet resolved. In this case let me help you fixing this issue right away. Could you please tell me whether do you have any computer like window 10/8/7? So that we can try to create new apple ID in that different device.

Mike, Mac Medic