Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got into big trouble from my husband for using my credit…

Customer Question
Hi! I got into...

Hi! I got into big trouble from my husband for using my credit card for buying points for the game I play on my iPad. I bought a iTunes card today and I don’t know how to use it on the game I am addicted to! Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know can you tell me how to find out?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am so very sorry I’m not very computer literate. I know how to get to settings does that help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can we talk on the phone?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

I should be able to walk you through this very easily over chat, let me know when you are ready!