Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am playing Mahjong Journey and the game is frozen into it…

Customer Question
I am playing Mahjong...

I am playing Mahjong Journey and the game is frozen into it keeps saying it is downloading all the time. I cannot play anything. The top green arrow just says it is downloading over and over. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I am using a ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes it worked in the beginning but now it is frozen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I may have some questions but not sure at this stage. I talked to Apple Support and they told me to contact you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How long have you been facing this issue ?