Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am attempting to file a state return from a previous year…

Customer Question
Hey, I am attempting...

Hey, I am attempting to file a state return from a previous year but It is not letting me download the state

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It says "we are having trouble processing your request"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It's been since I tried to use it

Hi

What application is it you're using to do this?

Thanks

Kris

Turbo tax
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What version of TurboTax are you using?

For what year do you need to file the state return?

Do you still need assistance?