Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant open any of my outlook attachments. Mac Pro 2014

Customer Question
I cant open any...

I cant open any of my outlook attachments

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Mac Pro 2014 macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to check on system updates, none available. Did a recent Mac update, but this just started this mroing looked into the Identity but did not rebuild anything or add a new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this tme time*

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

how would you like to connect?
I am not going to pay an additional 40.00 to connect remotely

The remote service is an additional service. If you don't want to connect, we can try troubleshooting through the chat.

When you click on the attachments to open, what exactly (do you get) and is this happening with all the attachments?
What is the file format of the attachment?