Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For the last 2 days, my phone schreen shows your phoe is…

Customer Question
Good Morning!!! For the...

Good Morning!!! For the last 2 days, my phone schreen shows your phoe is disabled connenct to ITunes. I an not able to even unlock my phone to do so. Thanks Lisa

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Iphone 8SPLUS. Not more than 3 weeka

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over 24 hours. we have mainly ttried to just shut it down and reboot. I did not know what else to do..I am persay thechnologically challenged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 21 and gorgous with long blonde hair and and I am a nures LOL

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The problem is, someone or you have tired to unlock the phone by entering incorrect passcode for multiple times. iPhone disable itself to protect the data when you enter incorrect passcodes. We may need to fix it using your computer.

Do you have access to a computer there ?