Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm, spent hours on a key note and I get this message "sorry…

Customer Question
I'm f**ked, spent hours...

I'm f**ked, spent hours on a key note and I get this message "sorry but you cannot open presentation right now. Try again." or something like this. I shared it in the iCloud and it just shut down and now this is all that is happening every time I try and open it. I have tried from other devices because when I shared it I shared it to anyone who has the link.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

The new Mac book pro with Serria OS

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Very recently its brand new I have tried to open the file like I said above on other devices

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the current file size of that keynote file ?

42.6mb
I don't want to connect, I just need you to look at the file and see if can open some how. If you can recover it.

Yes, I will try. Can you upload the file to www.wikisend.com and send me the link or File ID ?

Did you upload the file ?