Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm, spent hours on a key note and I get this message "sorry

Customer Question

I'm f**ked, spent hours on a key note and I get this message "sorry but you cannot open presentation right now. Try again." or something like this. I shared it in the iCloud and it just shut down and now this is all that is happening every time I try and open it. I have tried from other devices because when I shared it I shared it to anyone who has the link.
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: the new Mac book pro with Serria OS
JA: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: very recently its brand new I have tried to open the file like I said above on other devices
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the current file size of that keynote file ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
42.6mb
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't want to connect, I just need you to look at the file and see if can open some how. If you can recover it.
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Yes, I will try. Can you upload the file to www.wikisend.com and send me the link or File ID ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Did you upload the file ?