Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have WORDS on the screen but it is frozen. There is color…

Customer Question
I have WORDS on...

I have WORDS on the screen but it is frozen. There is color rotating ball in place of the arrow but it does not make anything happen. How can I get rid and start again with a clean screen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

It's MAC all in one and I just changed from PC.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two weeks ago. I have not tried any trobolshuting.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 10 seconds until the computer powers off.

Power it back on and the issue should be resolved.

Please let me know

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!