Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to call my credit card company on my iPhone and…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to call my credit card company on my iPhone and they want me to enter my account number the iPhone 7 will not allow me to type in any numbers. Why is this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.1.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it over a year ago. I have not tried any troubleshooting techniques for this. I could not find any when I searched. I have rebooted the phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

After you called the credit card company, look at your phones screen and see if you have the "keypad" option. You have to touch this for the numbers to come up to type the numbers. See pic attached to this message.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

If thats the problem, and you dont have the choice of "keypad" please let me know if the button is grayed out or not even their, or what choices you happen to have instead?

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.