Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't send or receive emails. It won't accept my password.

Customer Question
Hi I can't send...

Hi I can't send or receive emails. It won't accept my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few days ago. It has accepted it on my iPad and phone but not on my apple mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OS X El Capitan.. I have just upgraded it

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is an old apple mac...about 10 years ago. I haven;t tried any troubleshooting part from upgrading. I thought that might sort it out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to send or receive the email only on the Apple Macbook and the password ***** ***** accepting on the Mac. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the email domain, is it Yahoo, gmail or outlook?