Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just redeemed a gift card for $50. It said redeemed but

Customer Question
the balance still shows $20.19...
I just redeemed a gift card for $50. It said redeemed but the balance still shows $20.19. I tried to redeem it again and it tells me that it has already been redeemed. Wrong! Balance still shows $20.19. How do I get the credit for my gift card?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Don’t know
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Got a different phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 28 days ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Mike, Mac Medic