Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I go to Settings, it asks for my Applw ID,but it will…

Customer Question
When I go to...

When I go to Settings, it asks for my Applw ID,but it will not accept the ID or the password ***** I have on record,

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an iPhone 6. It is about 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is a recent problem.. I want to be able to use airplane mode for a trip next week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It is asking me to sign in with my apple ID, but it does not accept the ID and password ***** I have on record.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you tried resetting your Apple ID password?