Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My iPhoto pictures asked to be updated, so I did so, but now

Customer Question
most do not show up...
My iPhoto pictures asked to be updated, so I did so, but now most do not show up on the version of iPhoto I have.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: I run OS X version 10.10.5 on my iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 desk computer
JA: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is not an enquiry about an iPhone.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think this is enough.
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Danny Coloma, Mac Enthusiast replied 29 days ago
Danny Coloma
Danny Coloma, Mac Enthusiast
Hi, I can try and help you with this. Make sure you completely quit the iPhoto app. On the keyboard press Option and Command at the same time and while holding those 2 keys open iPhoto. It should give you some repair options. Try each one and then check to see if the pictures have reappeared.
Danny Coloma
Danny Coloma
Danny Coloma, Mac Enthusiast