Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iTunes ID has been disabled. Windows 10. None. I wanted…

Customer Question
My iTunes ID has...

My iTunes ID has been disabled.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I wanted to purchase an album annd I got a message that my ID was disabled

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?