Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Safari has lost the connection to Mac Security. Please

Customer Question
Safari has lost the...

Safari has lost the connection to Mac Security. Please restart your browser.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012) HIgh Se

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

High sierria MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012) Browsing protection

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2012, or 13 None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks