Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just bought apple iPad refurbushed 32 gb. Don't know because…

Customer Question
Just bought apple iPad...

Just bought apple iPad refurbushed 32 gb

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Don't know because i went thru set up and now they want a passcode to open and it was never set up so I can't get in

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just received it today so no

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are the first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im a senior citizen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You will need to reset the iPad to remove the passcode. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?