Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Bought cards for friend sent pic of card, even though

Customer Question
Bought cards for friend...

Bought cards for friend sent pic of card, even though receipt says activated, will not work.what to do, he needs to talk to family

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Im presently on my iPad, however the cards were sent on my phone iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

IPad is two years old not the problem. Bought iTunes cards at Kroger sent pictures on my phone when he tried to implement to use they couldn’t be used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Anything else they need to know I can tell you I’ve had problems with this before have sent that never received and once couldn’t cancel music have been charged for months . Mind you ,,,, I am not tech savvy so simple is the key word

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

The charge for iTunes subscription several months have sent several cards in recent months to this person and others first time problems recently
How will you know where to send and how does this work if it can be done this way yes I will pay ! Just needs the cards to talk to family
I just need answer . The person I bought for needs cards if you can send let me know
I will pay this time
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.