Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I picked up my Iphone X last night and am getting duplicate…

Customer Question
I picked up my...

I picked up my Iphone X last night and am getting duplicate messages on my message function from android phones.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.1.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I ordered it last week and picked it up last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to know how to stop getting duplicate text messages on my new phone one right after the other

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since I got my phone last night and today. Less than 24 hours

Okay are you using duel cloud system rec?