Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

In trying to redeem an iTunes card I am getting a message…

Customer Question
In trying to redeem...

In trying to redeem an iTunes card I am getting a message which says can only be redeemed in the us store. Using se

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Just a moment

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

In bermuda

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Model mly1211/a

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Still waiting for a reply
Hello
O/s iOS 11.1.1
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to redeem the coupon in the iTunes. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me in which place the Coupon code was purchased? Is it from US or Bermuda?