Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It has not downloaded my email since Sat., although my email…

Customer Question
It has not downloaded...

It has not downloaded my email since Sat., although my email comes to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have an mini IPad. Comcast is the server.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. I went to the Apple store yesterday and they updated it. They told me to contact Comcast, because there was message that said , server error. I contacted Comcast, but they said, since the email is coming to my computer, it isn’t their problem.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not very experienced!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you send emails from the iPad?

No, but I just got home, and can use my computer.
My email is now down loading. I guess my problem is solved!

That's great!!

I was just going through old questions and I can see that, you have not gave any rating for my time and effort, as your problem was solve.