Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad won't accept my new visa no. ICloud.com. Some games.

Customer Question
My iPad won't accept...

My iPad won't accept my new visa no.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

iCloud.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes some games

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called visa and my bank

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get my no. Into ipad

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me what message you get when you attempt to add your Visa card?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,