Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m being charged every week for what I do not know. Ipad.

Customer Question
I’m being charged every...

I’m being charged every week for what I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Apple iTunes is charging my bank for things I do not purchase or use , $3.00 to $1+ I want to know why ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if you have already checked your iTunes purchase history?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,