Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My new password is not working so I need to input another…

Customer Question
My new password *****...

My new password ***** ***** working so I need to input another one but can't get into my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

IMac on High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not sure when I bought it - maybe 3 years ago - i can't trouble shoot as i can't get into my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to be able to reset my password

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 9 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

To confirm, you need to reset the password ***** your e-mail account, or your Apple account, or some other account?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

All I want to do is reset my password, you sent me a temporary p/w but now i'm on this chat - I'm confused?!
I believe I'm on a service support plan - but can't log in as my current password ***** not work?!!

I am not sure what happened. Please type your account name here and I will assist you with the password *****