Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone and iPad plus HP computer. I don't know my…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone and iPad plus HP computer. I don't know my password ***** either. Every time the computer upgrades it messes up my apple devices. iPad is listed under hmwags48 and I phone is listed under***@******.***. Can both be listed under gmail acct.?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Idont know password ***** either as they say the ones I know will not be accepted. I would also like to be able to read all email on all devises and be able to cancel it on all devices after reading it. Also how do I change my telephone no in Google as I no longer have that no

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Where do I find no that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Google locked me out because of three tries with password ***** they wanted to t cut but had wrong phone no

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

A couple of weeks this time. I contacted apple once before abt this problem
No I do not want to pay for help i thought Apple did that as a courtesy and I was paying $5 which would be refunded

We are not a free service and do not automatically refund the $5 for any old reason.

We are not Apple

That's not what I understood. It said I could get a free trial. If that is not true I do not want this service. I want charge elimited from my acct

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that. (you agreed to these costs)
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris