Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When a call comes in it doesn't ring but goes directly to…

Customer Question
When a call comes...

When a call comes in it doesn't ring but goes directly to voicemailincoming calls don't ring but go directly to voice mail

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

It's an iPhone 6 right now it's downloading something so I can't checkOS

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sept of 2016, checked with Apple and AT&T

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've used the "recovery system" at least once

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please try one of the options below :

• Check for iOS updates
  • Turn off do Not Disturb mode : Open the Settings app and in the second batch of options underneath Notifications and Control Centre, you'll see a purple icon with that crescent moon and the words Do Not Disturb.
  • Check you haven't turned on silent mode : Check the slider on the side of your iPhone and make sure that it's not muted, Also go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and check whether the sounds is at a reasonable leavel and that you have chosen a suitable Ringtone.
  • Reset Network settings : Go to Settings > General > Reset Network Settings

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?

If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you