Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I'm from israel. I have Iphone 6. Frome the last upgarad

HI, JA: Hello. How can I...
HI,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My name is*****'m from israel. I have Iphone 6. Frome the last upgarad before 2 mounts' I have 2 problems: 1. when I need use Apstor' for exemple, I gate the massage: "Your Apple ID has been disabled". I trayed to change it but ia not work!! I want to bay iphone 8' but I'cant do it with this problem. I have vary much date on the cloud. Please help me. 2. the iphone become very slowlly, from that time
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iphone 6?
Customer: where I can see it?
JA: When did you purchase your iphone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i dont understand
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: i cant bay aplication' and i afaiide whene i will change iphone - I cant see all my data
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
11/14/2017
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are two reasons for this problem. First is that if someone has tried to login to your Apple ID with too many incorrect passwords then Apple will disable it to protect the information of your account.

To enable it back, you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID.

If that didn't work, then reset again and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your account. After resetting the account, you will be able to download using it.

If resetting the password *****'t work, then here comes the second reason. If Apple has noticed any issues with your card or payment information like report of fraudulent charges, refunds etc they will disable the App Store part of your Apple ID. You will still be able to sign in to your Apple ID, change payment details, password ***** but you will not be able to purchase or download or update your apps. Because they limit the App store part of the ID.

So all you have to do is call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. Only they can access the database and enable the account for you.

To contact iTunes Support, goto this link --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Click Get Help under Talk to Us. Click iTunes& Apple Music. Click iTunes Store.

Click Account Management. Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

Click Schedule a Call and they will call you.Then you will have to answer some security questions and they will enable the account within a few minutes.

Once you get your account enabled back, go to Settings (on iPhone), tap your name at top and select iCloud. Tap iCloud Backup and do a backup.

Now, you will be able to restore this backup to your new iPhone (just choose Restore from iCloud while setting up the new iPhone)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sorry
I paid money and everything you said, but my new ID not work!!!

What do you mean by new ID. You don't create new ID. Instead, enable the old ID back.

Did you call Apple via the link I sent you ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But you take money for solve the problem!! Now I have pay again?

You don't have to pay again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did every thing you said and created new ID adress but it’s not work!! I gate the same massage

The payment you made is a security deposit here. That means, If I couldn't solve the problem, you will get full refund.

I think you didn't follow the instructions correctly. I never asked you create a new ID, but a new password ***** resetting it. A new Apple ID will not work. Please follow the instructions again

If the new password (not new ID) doesn't work, then that means there are some payment related issues on your ID. So please call iTunes department directly to re-enable your account (this will not cost anything)

To contact iTunes Support, go to this website (click this link) --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. I will try agin later. Now I must go teach. How I can connect you later?

Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me any time you want. Remember, there is no additional cost to reset or reactivate account. Make sure you follow the instructions correctly, otherwise you may not be able to get it to work.

If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will continue to help you until we fix the issue. If I couldn't, then I will request refund for you

Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, good morning.
I’m sorry, Idid everything you said me yesterday, but noting working. I still gate massage that the ID is not disable. I lost very much time for it. What can I do. Please help me!!
Yesterday night there was a massage that the ID was changed to a new email and password ***** Itraid to enter the Apstor and again don’t work only the massage that is disabled
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t and anderstant! I have to pay more?! But what you did for me not sucssid!!
Hi, Good morning. Again, you dont need to pay more. Also, I never instructed to change the Apple ID email. Not sure why you did that. Please change the email back to what it was. Please only follow the steps I sent. The answer I sent you will definitely work but it sounds like you did something wrong. Did you call Apple via the steps I sent you ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks. I maybe Ididnt understand you because my poor English. I will change again and do your orders later and will write to you. If you can write for my your orders agin in simple English, I will thank you very much

No problem.We can do this step by step. Remember, it is important you change to your old ID from the new ID. Once you change back to old/original ID, please let me know and we can continue to next step

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks. I want ask you to do that together later beacous I’m on trafik now. I can 2-3 hours later. It’s possible?

Yes, no problem

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
No problem
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, can we do it naw?

Hi there, Yes. Did you change the Apple ID back to your original ID ?

Go to this website --> https://appleid.apple.com/

Login to your Apple ID and tell me what you see

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to do it well. Tell me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m doing it in the iPhone.
I see the old mail of the ID

Please do it on your computer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. I’m going to

Ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Whenever I sigh in - how? With the old ID?

Try to sign in with old ID first

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tell me that my Apple ID was incorrect

Then sign in with new ID and change the new ID to old ID from the resulting account page

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
With the new ID give me the same massage. I will enter to “forgot password”?

In the forgot password ***** try entering old ID and see if it send reset email

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did it. The last screen:
When your account is ready for recovery, we will instructios to +972###-##-####( my phone no.)
You can check the status of your request at iforgot. apple. Com

Then you will have to call Apple directly Go to this website (click this link) --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Click Schedule a Call and they will call you. Only they can enable the accoun

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You can tel me please how i will enter my phone no. There is a peproblem. I wrote my no: 972###-##-#### I’m from Israel but the first nomber of Israel not their

Go to this website --> https://support.apple.com/en-il

Click Contact Apple Support and then you can continue with the above steps

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did it. But in the screen that must put my nomber is impossible

This is the link of Israel. While entering phone, you need to select code in left side. Isn't it still allowing to enter phone ?

The Apple ID you entering is wrong. The Apple ID is always an email address.

Click on the flag and choose Israel there. Then enter phone without 0 at first

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t find nothing. Thank you now. I will try again later

On the picture you sent, I can see that you selected UK . You need to select Israel phone there

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. Thank you for all help, but the problem didn’t solved, so I think that your company have to give me money. I thought that you are a part of apple company, but you not!! They tell me that apple don’t take money for support.
Avi

Sorry, this is a paid support site and not affiliated to Apple. Since we couldn't solve the problem, you can email to customer support at *****@******.***

They will do full refund. Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund.

Best Regards,

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
We was connect a week before. You gave me an address that Ican write to give my money back. I didn’t sucssed. Please sent me the link. I want to finish that.
Avi

Please email to this address *****@******.*** to cancel this question and refund.

Best Regards,

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Thanks

No problem

Ashik, Mac Technician
Ashik, Mac Technician