Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Outlook account through Microsoft 365 and I can't…

Customer Question
Hi! My name is...

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I have an Outlook account through Microsoft 365 and I can't access my account through Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have a Mac Air OS El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased about 9 months ago. This worked until a few days ago. You are my first help. When i try to call the support number, they have hung up. Twice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When i tried to connect with my email account, it said it didn't exist.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Are you still able to see the old info in Outlook?...when you open Outlook