Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone 6 is closing then opening with apple logo then…

Customer Question
My iphone 6 is...

My iphone 6 is closing then opening with apple logo then closing again

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iphone 6?

11 something I know it's the latest one.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The phone is about 2 years old. I have tried force quit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your phone into the wall outlet

While it is plugged in..

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

Do you have the issue after the restart?

None of this worked I had to go to the Apple store & get a new phone as the phone crashed. I’d like a refund please