Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I updated my I phone and now I cannot get into it. I

Customer Question
I updated my...

I updated my I phone and now I cannot get into it. I followed all of the directions. It says it sent too many codes by phone call, but I never got a call. I cannot get texts because it won't let me leave that screen on the phone.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I do not know that. I just updated to IOS 11 I think. I do not know what the other names mean.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. Just now. to IOS 11.1.1. It says I completed the update and then had to enter my e mail and password. It has my old e mail address and I have no idea what that password *****

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't try anything. It won't let me out of that screen. It asked for my my Apple ID password ***** it won't accept the only password ***** know. I tried having it sent to me per the instructions, but I got no phone call as it said it had sent.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. My e mail is incorrect and one of the phone numbers is not longer active.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris