Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

You will not allow me to change my pass word nor can I get…

Customer Question
You will not allow...

You will not allow me to change my pass word nor can I get any other help. I have had the password ***** some time and it always worked before

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

6 or 8 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I just installed os 11 as far as I can see I am 80 years old and using technology is very difficult I don/t know my model. It is a desk top and I have had it 4 years

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 4 years ago in the apple store in Santa Rosa IOt could be 5 years ago My husband died 4 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No except my I cloud won't work anymore You couldn't install something

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris