Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Just a moment. My problem is with my i pad mini, i am

Customer Question
just a moment JA: What OS...
just a moment
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: my problem is with my i pad mini, i am getting a message telling me the device is locked and i need to enter my apple id and password ***** open.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, i turned it off for a minute turned it back on , no problem, now its asking for the above , i have no idea what my password ***** ***** set this up 4 years ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 1 month ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPad showing a part of an email address?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Mike, Mac Medic