Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I m djkinjungill need to pay bill with new debt card. can…

Customer Question
Hi i m djkinjungill...

Hi i m djkinjungill need to pay bill with new debt card. can not get into my email

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Mac os sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I m about to enter mac recovery

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had remember me why was my password ***** it should have been auto

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to get into your gmail account may I know what is the error message you are getting when you are trying to login to your email?