Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have no i-cloud icon. I lost everything and now believe I…

Customer Question
I have no i-cloud...

I have no i-cloud icon. I lost everything and now believe I have it back on my computer, but don't see an icon on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP Notebook I have a Product nbr and Serial nbr , but dont see model nbr.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Im on windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Perhaps a little over a year ago. I believe I have I cloud on the computer now - but do not see an icon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not a mac user - windows 10

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

On the taskbar, next to the start button, please type "iCloud" into the search bar and see if anything comes up.