Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After downloading High Sierra,I’m asked for a password. I…

Customer Question
After downloading High Sierra,I’m...

After downloading High Sierra,I’m asked for a password. I typed in my most recent Apple password (Xbge#1203), I get the jiggling effect and can go no further. My telephone :(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Within the past month.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

IMac.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

At least five years ago. No troubleshooting.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

I can help you reset your login password. Do you still need help?

I need a new password.
What do you need.

I can guide you through resetting your password ***** the phone, or if you prefer we can stick to this thread.

If you would like me to phone you to guide you through it, accept the offer of premium service and provide a phone number.

If you prefer that we stick to the thread we are on let me know and I will continue.