Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple id password. Apple iPhone 5s. 2015

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple id password

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

Apple iPhone 5s

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2015

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you with a device to get a reset done?

Are you locked out of your phone?

Please only reply here to continue.

I don't know the OS on the phone, is there another way to get just my password ***** the phone?

Yes, you can reset your email that is attached to your apple id.

Do you have another device with you you can access to reset it for your phone?

I'm locked out of my phone.

I'm on a fixed income and can afford $39 dollars.

You are looking at remote support offer that is automated most likely.

Please contact customer service here for fee questions. I cannot see that side of your account.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

For tech portion, please answer the following: