Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone won't accept what I thought was my latest

Customer Question
My iPhone won't accept...

My iPhone won't accept what I thought was my latest password--help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Fairly recently--not sure exactly

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes--the ones that don't require passwords. HoweverI am getting Siemans hearing aids and need to download their app

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going to websites that tell how to change password ***** not sure how to do it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is it the AppleID password ***** the passcode?