Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I wipe my phone clean so I can pass it on to a

Customer Question
How do I wipe...

How do I wipe my phone clean so I can pass it on to a friend

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Modol 5s not sure which operating system

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 years this is it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 9 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your iPhone, go to Settings > your name (at the top) > iCloud or Settings > iCloud.

Turn off Find My iPhone option if it is enabled. Enter your iCloud password ***** it ask for it.

Once you did that, go to Settings > General >Reset and tap Erase All Contents and Settings

This will erase it completely and then you can give it to your friend and he/she will be able to setup it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.